jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

Best bar in the world?



I must talk about this. Our beloved bar, chez Georges, in Mabillon has been selected as one of the best bars in the world...Is it true? Maybe...I enjoyed a lot going there since one wednesday (Holy Wednesday might be called) Fran and I discovered it. We met a lot of sympa people all nights we went there, like Chuy (technically we met him in another bar).
So this is the small tribute I pay to one of my favourites spots of Paris. Parisians, go there! This friday I'm going...anyone's coming with us?
See you!


Dec de parlar de açò. El nostre benvolgut bar, Chez Georges en Mabillon ha sigut seleccionat com un dels millors bars del mon...es veritat? Pot ser...me ho he pasat da pell anant ahi desde que un dimecres (Deuria de ser nombrat dimecres sant) Fran i jo el descobrirem. Hem conegut a un monto de gent simpatica e interesant quan hem anat, com Chuy (bo tecnicament el coneguerem en un altre bar).
Este es el xicotet tribute que faig a un dels millors llocs que conec de Paris. Parisins aneu alli!Este divendrés aniré...algu s'apunta amb nosaltres!
Ens vegem!

No hay comentarios: