martes, 27 de enero de 2009

Barcelona...again!


Hello people!
A hundred of my readers (with a pourcentage of 99% of error) , asked me to tell my misadventures of this weekend. So here I am...
I arrived wednesday morning to work for my society's subsidiary in Spain, as I did in november and december. During the flight I tried to take a picture of Nice, with the Alps at the end. As you can see, Iberia doesn't cleans a lot their windows, but you can get the idea of what I told you.
I arrived, and then back to work. I was sent to solve some serious problem, so I had no time to rest. Anyway, I'm not going to talk about my work.


Wednesday and thursday's night, I went to my cousin's appartment like in good old times, to see old friends. And friday I went to Valencia with my bass, and amplifier (I did it!!!! for free!!!!). I spent friday's night and saturday morning with my parents. At 18h in the evening I took the train to Barcelona...and then the adventure begun.
In fact, when I got on the train I knew that a strong wind was blowing in Tarragona (South of Catalonia), and a lot of accidents were happening in Spain due to the wind (the airport of Barcelona was closed). But in RENFE they did not tell me anything. So I was happy because I thought I could be in Barcelona for dinner. But after an hour of journey, the train stopped misteriously, and they told us that in some minutes we were going to be translated by bus to Tarragona, and from there we could take the train again.
We were waiting for an hour in the middle of nowhere, for some buses to take us to Barcelona, or Tarragona. Finally, they invited us to some drinks because people was becoming angry. And the train moved...only one station, to change to the buses. And we were surprised when they told us that we were going to Barcelona also by bus (3 hours more!!!!).
What I reprouch to RENFE, is not the lack of solutions, because they find a solution, it's the lack of organisation and of comunication. They didn't tell anything, until we were there, and people was becoming really angry. They treated us as a group of children.
For example, they hired two buses. A big one and a smaller one. Most of the people was going to Barcelona. So one of the buses was going directly to Barcelona, and the other was going to Tarragona first. Instead of putting all people going to Barcelona in the big bus, they let people go without control in whatever bus they liked. So the bigger one was stopping at Tarragona, to leave there a few passengers, and the smallest was going directly...
I arrived at 0h30 at the hotel...quite tired, without eating.
I forgot to tell I had no credit, and my phone ran out of battery...

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Hui m'acabe de donar compte que la SNCF m'ha timat...molt de disco train i de live train, i me cobraren el viatge dos voltes...fills de *****