domingo, 4 de enero de 2009

Back to Paris: Bonne année 2009!


Back to Paris...to spend some days and the new year's eve. The welcoming couldn't be worse...a polar cold. Even the water in the street was frozen, look at the picture I took near Invalides. I felt like a son who's coming late at home, and his father slaps him while telling:
-I'm Paris, my son, you must never forget it. Even if you knew those warm ladies (Nice and Barcelona), you know deep inside where you belong!
Anyway, I managed to get used to the parisian winter again and I enjoyed being there with the old friends and some news ones.

We dinned at Emilio's place. We ate some spanish specialities and some delicatessen of our own (like the cider macedonia...we repeated the day after). And then we wanted to go to the 'Champs de Mars' to perform the spanish tradition of eating the grapes at the rhythm of the twelve rings of the bells. But we were trapped in the subway, and we passed from the year 2008 to the year 2009 running from the metro station until the esplanade. It was funny anyway.


I know that all my pics are blurry, but it's because my camera was bad configurated and we forgot to put the flash. After the grape ceremony we went to the Point Ephemere. It was nice as a club, and we enjoyed there...even if we were really tired.
Well, I'm going to miss Paris again, I'm sure. Now I'm going to spend some days in Nice before leaving France definitely, for a year, and going to South America.
So, hasta luego!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Ie, que poques ganes tinc de treballar, i damunt guardia. Puc escriure una llei de murphy en el teu blog?
Saps per què no tinc blog? Perque:
"Cuantas menos cosas diga de menos cosas tendrá que retractarse"