martes, 20 de enero de 2009

Back to Paris...(I, II or III?)


Hi!
Since 2009, I've been doing a cosinus fonction...just like in the picture. You have the right to think I'm bored.
As you can see, I feel like a pendulum, or like a mathematical entity. But since I was in Paris for NYE, every weekend I traveled to Paris and Barcelone. Last weekend I came back to Paris, for my 3rd time since I said I leave Paris for a year, to see old friends, and to pick up my Bass and my amplifier. I decided to go personally because i didn't find any company that was able to carry my bass to Spain. They said they don't carry personal objects...(my instrument is a very personal object hehehehe). So when my entreprise told me that maybe i should go to Barcelona again to solve some problems, voila...It was my opportunity to carry my bass home.
I bought a ticket to Paris in the IDNight Train, because it was cheaper than the normal bed train, and of course than a flight.



What's IDNight? It's a disco train.
In fact, the restaurant car in the TGV, was almost the same but this time the music volume was louder. And there were also some typical disco lights. It could be a nice trip, only if I hadn't be alone. Yes, nobody was there, except for the barman. She told me that in the first hours the train is empty, but after Marseille (last stop before Paris) people come to drink and to dance, like in a normal club. And another interesting thing it was the Lounge Car. Where you could play Poker and One (Uno) and other card games. Anyway, I was tired so I tried to sleep in my seat. Fortunately, there were almost nobody in the train, so I could use two seats.
When I arrived (7h), my beloved ex-roomate was sleeping, because he arrived late at night. So I was trying to call him, but i went out of battery, and I had to go to a McDonalds to charge it.
Rest of the weekend was good, and I saw old friends.
Sunday when I took the train, there was another surprise...If friday I had the disco train, sunday I had the Live Train. A concert in the bar car.
When they're not in strike, sncf has good plans...
(And tomorrow...Barcelona!)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Yeee guarrote!
Déjate de comentarios de cosinus frikis y cuenta lo importante: ¿cuántas van ya?¿1?¿2?¿3?
Venga, manda noticias!
un abrazo

Fran