lunes, 12 de enero de 2009

Bad weather


This post had to be published last week...but due to some conection problems (a conexão foi cancelada, cara!), so try to imagine that you read it last week...
I would like to talk you about weather, and how nice is being in Nice (again my 2 balles joke...year of the crise). Last week it snowed not far from here, and since from this hotel i can see the Alps, the view was quite beautiful, just look at the pictures. All mountains snowed...like in Heidi's cartoon.


All region (PACA) was in orange alert some days. I thought an Orange alert was a strange name for an alert. It sounded me like if Valencians were coming:
-Orange Alert! Valencians are coming!
-Protect the children and women! especially women!
But seriously, an orange alert is only one step from red alert, in wich roads are closed to circulation. So there's no fun in an orange alert. In fact if you're all mornings waiting outsides for the bus to come, and it's cold like hell and rains and the bus don't pass, you will have a fever!...no fun at all


The fever I got it was not only due to the weather...in fact when I was in Paris I got vaccinated against yellow fever, but this vaccin is so strong that almost half of the people get a fever (not yellow!)...or something worse. I spent all week with Paracetamol, and luckily the ciatic nerve pain did not arrive so I could survive.
I'll talk about my weekend in Barcelone in the next post, and I hope to know when i'll be in Brazil...
See you!

No hay comentarios: