miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

Back to life!


Olà!
After some weeks of silence, today your favourite (or not...) blog comes back to your lifes. As most of you know, I'm in the best country of the world, and for sure is not The Vatican, I mean Brazil!
Since I arrived, i had no time to write anything because I have been trying to discover this huge megalopolis. You can find more information about this city here.

I met some really interesting people here who showed me the city, and some good spots there. One of my favourite thing about brazilians, is the food. You can eat whatever you can...i mean whathever you want.
In next posts I'll tell you some interesting things about Brazil, and of course about my adventures and travels there. So see you!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ahhhhhhhh!!! welcome to life in brazil! you are my great friend now!

Smack!

Binhá!

meri dijo...

es pareix a barna!
estan rodoonets per allà eh!
collins, encara no m'ho crec que estigues per allà...