domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009

Bon profit!


Bon dia everybody!
This is the "Fakejoada". It's an hommage to the brazilian Feijoada, but since I didn't knew how to prepare it, I managed to cook something that has nothing to do with the original...nevermind, it was delicious anyway (i hope). I put a big amount of love to do it. If someone of you wants to imitate me, I recommend you to read the recipe first, and then decide if you want to cook some n'importe quoi or a real feijoada. I'll give you the ingredients i used:
-Feijao preto: Black beans, i used a glass full of beans per person.
-1/2 kg of grounded meat
-1 onion
-1 green pepper (optional)
-A lot of love

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

...hey this a a "fakemexican joada"hahahha....but it's okay! you can cooking very well!

Binhá

Marieta dijo...

a lot of love diu! ai q bo!
té bona pinta!
Jo l'altre dia també vaig utilitzar olives negres, però per farcir pollastre... Estava més bo! Pregunta-l'hi a Alex...:P