lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

Bike Ride


Hola bones gents!
This weekend we rode (like some kind of modern cowboys) all across the Côte d'Azur. Of course it was not me who drove but Jose (you can find his pictures some posts before). My friend's bike is a beautiful and reliable machine, a Suzuki Bandit 600S wich I fell in love with. So I think i'm going to pass the examination for the motorbike driving license (I don't think I could with only one month left in Spain). The problem was the helmet Jose gave me...it was old and it hasn't a visor so my eyes soaked in tears all the trip and my face was cold as ice.


We arrived at Èze, a nice village in the top of a hill by the sea. It's a small town with small streets and a magnificient views over the Mediterranean Sea. Unhappyly most of the best views are only visibles only from the Exotic Garden, and the Golden Goat Hotel (I don't remember the name exactly, but since they have a golden goat in the roof I think it's a good name...). I managed to get some pictures (I was hanging like an acrobat to get these pictures, so please be kind...).


In this small town there are a lot of VIP's appartments (not mine...yet) for example Bono, the singer of U2, not the spanish parlament president. All those hills with little villas over the sea are really common all along the way until Monaco. And all the views I saw while we where riding were beautifull. We were also at La Turbie from where I took some pictures of Monaco and Montecarlo. These cities are not bigger than Corbera and Riola (my parents' place) together but surely there are more money there than in half of Spain:


On the way back we also could have some great landscapes, and we could saw the Cap Ferrat. It's a pity that we didn't had enought time to visit all those small towns because they looked very beautiful, with his small ports and yatch. But also with old buildings and a lot of things to see...
Right now I am in Barcelona...see you in next post!

1 comentario:

Pau dijo...

Guanyarselesfaves y escribes en francés e inglés.

Tocate los huevos malono.

Un placer encontrarte por aquí, me tendré que poner al día.