lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

Back Home (for a weekend)


Hello everybody!
This weekend I was in Valencia. Land of Fallas, oranges, paella y olé...
I was with my family, it means that I ate well. This time was fideuà, it's a kind of paella with seafood and noodles instead of rice. Delicious (thanks dad!). Of course when I arrived at Barcelona my weight had increased...nevermind I'll go to the gym again. I went out to some bars of my town to remember Sueca by night and I saw a lot of people that I haven't seen for a long time. It was quite...sympa.


One thing I didn't like of my town, is that in some bars smoking is still allowed. Few minutes after you entered and you smell like a cigarette. It's a pity because I like the pubs of Sueca. Some of them are the bests pubs I ever entered (Hod Rod for example). And being in Sueca (25000 hab.) is not the same that being in one big city, so the prices are really cheap (I'm used to the prices of Paris...).
Well, I will continue talking about my town and its nightlife in other post. See you!

No hay comentarios: