sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2008

Beautiful Nice


Hello everybody! This are a few photos I took from Nice last weekend. From the Promenade, and the Castle. Beautiful views, but a little hard to get there (lots of stairs...). Even if it was almost winter the weather was quite good, and a lot of people were swimming. I ate Socca, the Nice's typical pancake, made of pea's flour (farine de pois chiche...)



The port is also amazing...not for the port itself, but for the Luxe and all the Yatch I found there...it's well know that all the celebrities got an appartment there, so why not an appartment and a Yacht. I think that one single yacht there is more expensive that all the ship fleet of Cullera's harbour and El Perello together (Que trist es ser pobre collons!)


My conclussion after the visit it was quite simple...Nice is nice (I know I use this joke often...)
Another day I'll talk about Nice by night. Next week i move to Barcelone, but i hope to go out my last night with Jose and Alain (VIE Mexico). See you!

No hay comentarios: