domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2008

Bottles, friends and poker...and Johnny Cash


Hello again!
Those are the ingredients of a poker night...of course you have to count also with the money. We played with only 2€, but it was nice anyway. The winner took it all. Even if they were Alex and Maria, so they shared the prize. I though I was good but facts showed me the opposite. I liked to go to play...because during the week usually I do nothing in my room. During the weekend we also tried to play, but we played more to PES, and drunk. I'm going to miss it...


And after dinning/playing/drinking (not in that order), we are always searching for free entrance clubs, but then when you pay your beers inside, is like you're paying your entrance with some charges. And if we tried to go out we never find the club we were searching for. So we spent the most part of the nights walking around Barcelona, activity very interesting, but better in summer not in winter, even if the climate here is quite good.

Another curiosity about Barcelone, is the number of bitches you can find in Las Ramblas. There are a lot of them, and they are like chasing tourists, and people who stops to take a look. I also saw the police doing controls and stoping some of them. There are also people who sells beers and things to eat. Those who sell biers are like a valuable aid, when you have finished all the biers you have. But there are also people who can sell you cocaine and hatchis...they aproach you silently and then they whisper: Bier?Cocaine? hatchis?

Before leaving Barcelone I have to talk about the taxi drivers. An interesting people...
See You!

No hay comentarios: