viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

Beast number! and other 'parides'

Hey people...i wanted to write something, nevermind the subject. So when i saw that i have 666 visits i thought of Iron Maiden and the song "Number of the Beast", and i decided to publish it.
For those who want to have some news about my situation, i have to say that i found an appartment. In fact i'll be living with a friend's family. Really good people. I'm more than grateful to them for this chance they gave me. Literally they rescued me from a life in the street. Besides it, it's not really far from work (in paulistan terms...). And some of my colleagues live not far from there, so they could drive until the station near home.
Well, what else could i say?...if someone wants to told me anything, you could use the forum and write a comment, or sent me an email. I'll be delighted to answer you.

1 comentario:

Samuel dijo...

Gran Ignasi! Espere que t'ho estigues pasant bé per allí!

Vaig a continuar llegint el blog, que fa temps que no entrava. A vore si escrius algo!

Un abràs!